Thursday 22 November 2012

The weather

The weather


Hi! I'm Josef and I'm going to talk little about the weather and why I choosed to talk about it. The reasion I wanted to talk about the weather was beacuse it sounds easy enough to make the others understand and make the job easy for me, plus it was the first thing I got in my head to talk about.

And now I'm gonna talk about the weather wich was in Monday. On the morning the weather will be between 2 degrees min and 6 degrees max, the weather will move to southwest in 5 m/s (meters per seconds), when the clock turns to 07:00 it will be 4 degrees clear. 16:00 it will be 5 degrees overcast and 19:00 it will be 3 degrees overcast.

This was me speaking about the weather and why I choosed to talk the weather. Thanks for listening/reading. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment